A combination CO/smoke alarm provides both types of protection for your home. The combination alarm safeguards against the two main threats to the health and lives of homeowners.
Although fire and smoke are often visible, unscented carbon monoxide is not and is most referred to as the “silent killer.” It is invisible, odorless and tasteless. The safest way to protect your home and family is with a working CO/smoke detector.
- A CO/smoke detector alarm should be installed in every floor of the home.
- For proper use, make sure nothing is covering or obstructing the unit.
- The unit should be at least 15 feet away from fuel burning appliances.
- Every year, have your heating equipment, chimney and flue inspected by a qualified technician.
CO/Smoke Alarm Options
CO Alarm Plug-in with Battery Back-up
- AV Battery Back-up
CO/Smoke Alarm Battery Powered
- Fire alarm/voice pattern
- CO alarm/ voice pattern
- Low battery alarm/ voice pattern
- Tamper resistant
- Indication lights for operation and alarm status
CO Alarm Battery Powered
- Battery operated alarm provides protection even during power outages
- Test/reset buttons
- Loud 85 decibel alarm
- Provides 7 years of continuous operation
CO/Smoke Alarm Wire-in with Battery Back-up
- Battery back-up provides protection