A Capital Heat Inc. Planned Service Contract will provide you service and maintenance for the following equipment:
- Furnace (Includes humidifer)
- Heat Pump
- Air Conditioner
- Dryer Vent
There are many benefits associated with Planned Maintenance Contracts:
- Peace of Mind - Automatic periodic maintenance and inspection of your system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
- Qualified Technician at Your Service - Our staff of qualifed technicians have been trained to maintain your equipment and prevent problems before they occur.
- Preferred Treatment - The Planned Maintenance Agreement increases reliability, but should you need emergency service, the Planned Maintenance Agreement entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Lower Utility Costs - The results of a study conducted by Louisiana State University show how a service maintenance program can save a significant amount of your monthly utility bills.
- Service You Can Trust - Our skilled technicians know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
- Parts Discount - 10% discount on normal maintenance and repair parts.
« Back to Services